Do you know that website is imperative to reward your business? It is the window or a gateway to your online business. Surprised!! 😯 You need to believe that it is the only thing that every visitor notices while approaching you. Since the world is digitized now and hence, the products are virtualizing and the feasibility of business is increasing. It is said, “When you talk about the website, Talk about WordPress”. No one can ignore the popularity of WordPress. Holding 38% of the web, it has astonished everyone! Undeniably, the website built with WordPress is fast, responsive, SEO oriented, etc. It is very easy to update content on the WordPress website. The Content Editor of the CMS WordPress is very interactive and easy to use. However, regularly updating content is not the only solution to get constant organic traffic. Maintaining a WordPress website is a task that is more paramount if you want to get consistent traffic and generate more ROI on the business website. And that is why you need WordPress Maintenance Services for maintaining your WordPress website. Considering that, here in this post, we are revealing the main reasons why you need a WordPress Maintenance Service to declutter and optimize your WordPress website for better performance and better user engagement. But, before getting straight to the reasons, it is imperative to know why you need to maintain the WordPress website and what the maintenance services do.
Why Do You Need To Maintain a WordPress Website?Think about it!! Say you hire a website design and development agency to create a premium Website for your company. You hire the WordPress agency to help you in planning, designing, strategy, creation, development, testing, approvals, tweaks, and final deliverables. Finally, after your brand new, wonderfully made premium website is delivered and launched, they say to you “Here you go! Good luck and Congrats!”. Without the prior keen insight and knowledge of knowing what to expect, you might think to yourself “Great! Thanks!” thus leaving your new website on your old website hosting plan and servers. Suddenly, within the first month, for what seems like a blink of an eye, your website has been hacked, destroyed, and deleted, with no possible way of ever restoring it! This happens more than you can imagine! You would hope that the web design and development agency you hired would have a backup. But, after launching the WordPress website, they delete every bit of data. Even worse, most of the Website Design & Development agency demands the restoration fee. Although, after all this, there is no surety that if there are some missing source files or error files. The lesson here is to make sure you have a WordPress development agency that will be with you not only during the creation of your new company website. However, it has to be with you for the lifetime of your company and grows with you each and every month.
How do WordPress Maintenance Services Work?
Before knowing the best services list, it is essential to find out how the WordPress Maintenance services work and what they actually do. This helps to know whether they are right for you or not. There are some fundamental maintenance features that each service provides. It incorporates:
Central SupportWe cannot doubt the support the WordPress team provides. They will show you the right direction and try their best to solve all the issues. The main point to notice here is that as per the amount of service offering, the team resolves the issues.
- Managed updates for the WordPress plugins, themes, and yes for the core as well.
- Daily website backups for securing the offsite location automatically.
- Different website monitoring, generally by integrating third-party services, such as Sucuri.
- Extensive content updates
- Updating the content on the website homepage or creating an insignificant CSS tweak.
- Custom development work
- Infinite content updates
- Website content updation on the homepage or creating a few CSS tweaks.
- Performance optimization
8 Reasons To Go For WordPress Maintenance Services
1. Recent Software UpdatesWordPress always comes up with frequent updates. These updates are sometimes very tricky and do not go well mostly as you need to take care of all the compatibility issues. And if you skip updating your plugins, themes, and the entire CMS, then you will face problems that are more grave than compatibility. As it is known that the WordPress websites get hacked easily. The updates fix all the loopholes that are present in the previous version of the plugin and theme. By using WordPress Maintenance Services, you will be free of all the stress of updating the CMS and its elements. If the plugin or theme is not compatible with the WordPress update or vice versa, then the WordPress maintenance services will handle the issue in order to get everything smooth.
2. Analyze the AnalyticsIf any of your website pages is unable to load properly, then it is letting your visitors wait for long, and you must get ready to experience the bounce rate. The reason could be that some elements (large or HD images) are not loading properly. This affects your website analytics. Here, the WordPress Maintenance Support Services helps you to analyze the website analytics and find the real issue associated with that. It will make it easier for you to concentrate on your webpage’s traffic than those things that will decrease your productivity.
3. WordPress Plugin and Software UpdatesWith the advanced WordPress software and plugins on the website, the overall website security improves. The WordPress beginners revealed that there are 83% of the hacked WordPress websites that are not running the updated software. You must know that you cannot just set and forget the WordPress website. Several agencies are not aware of the constant software updations or worry about breaking something, or they just don't put it on the worklist.
4. Keep The Hackers At The BayWordPress websites have many built-in security features but not all of them can be hacker-proof. Website security is a major concern for any business, especially for e-commerce websites where personal details are stored and online payments are made. Hackers find it easier to access websites that haven’t been updated, putting clients’ personal details at risk. Also, giving hackers the opportunity to prevent the website from functioning correctly. Any vulnerabilities and security concerns are detected and fixed in each version of WordPress by the WordPress Maintenance team, leaving the website and consumers constantly protected.
5. Improve Your Website Performance MetricsRandomly, the website forms stop submitting and working correctly. This might be because of the number of things;
- Configuration issues,
- The website email servers have gone bad,
- The form call functions are disabled or not working properly,
- Hacker was able to get into the website and installed malware that caused the forms to also not work anymore or any other number of reasons,
- Forms not submitting correctly,