We all know that the loading speed of a website affects its ranking in Google’s SERP. And, the faster your site is, the better its ranking will be on Google. A slow website gives a bad impression to users and they leave immediately never to come back again. Fortunately, there are many ways to speed […]
- WordPress vs HTML: Revealing the Reasons for WordPress Migration
- Website Redesign: Effective Tips to Increase Lead Generation Opportunities
- Drupal to WordPress Migration: How Will It Make A Difference?
- WordPress DDoS Vulnerability: How to Protect your Website
- A Complete Walkthrough for WordPress Theme Customization