We all know that the loading speed of a website affects its ranking in Google’s SERP. And, the faster your site is, the better its ranking will be on Google. A slow website gives a bad impression to users and they leave immediately never to come back again. Fortunately, there are many ways to speed […]
- Web Push Notification: How to Enable Them for WordPress Website?
- 8 Reasons You Need WordPress Website Maintenance Services
- How to Make a Custom Testimonials on WordPress [A Definitive Guide]
- WordPress vs Squarespace – Which Platform Works Best to Build Website?
- How to Properly Make a Switch From Joomla to WordPress