Everyone remembers the incident of October 21, 2016. Distributed Denial of Services (DDOS) attacked a US company Dyn. This was the biggest cyber attack until Friday 12th of May, 2017. A malicious software WannaCry infected 200,000 computers in over 150 countries. It is typically a Ransomware. Ransomware Hit 200,000 Victims in Over 150 Countries It […]
- Web Push Notification: How to Enable Them for WordPress Website?
- 8 Reasons You Need WordPress Website Maintenance Services
- How to Make a Custom Testimonials on WordPress [A Definitive Guide]
- WordPress vs Squarespace – Which Platform Works Best to Build Website?
- How to Properly Make a Switch From Joomla to WordPress